PRAYER POINTS FOR YOUR PASTOR – III
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour – 1 Peter 5:8
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. – Deuteronomy 31:6
PRAYERS FOR PASTORAL PROTECTION FROM THE ENEMY
- Let us thank the Lord and praise Him for His guidance and protection given to His servant in the past years in ministry.
- Lord, You are our refuge, our safe place. Keep your servant safe from all evil arsenals directed at him, ministry, and family. Psalm 4:6
- Spirit of the Lord, give strength to your servant to endure temptations and stand firm against the accusations satan love to whisper in his ears. Help him lord to stand firm in your service., always fighting for the faith and his people.
- Holy Spirit, keep your servant sensitive to the plans and schemes of human and spiritual manipulation.
- We degree in Jesus’ name, No weapon that is fashioned against your servant shall succeed, we confute every tongue that rises against him in judgment. Isaiah 54:17
- We release the Blood to protect him, his family, and the ministry home and abroad.
- Spirit of God, be the hiding place for your servant; preserve him from trouble; surround him with shouts of deliverance. Ps. 32:7